The provisions of National Statistics on the web can be considered as one step forward to this commitment.the Central Statistical Agency has committed itself on improving its service delivery so that the data users can have to the Agency’s information as easily and efficiently as possible. The provisions of National Statistics on the web can be considered as one step forward to this commitment.
In order to have access to CSA’s information, the following service delivery systems are in place:
- National Level Statistics are available on the web
- The Publications on all survey results are available for sale at the Agency’s head office sales shop;
- The Electronic Version of Survey Results can be Obtained by contacting the respective department on sale (The online purchase will be available very soon);
- The electronic format of the Raw data is also available based on the raw data access policy formulated by the Council of Ministers
- One can also make use of the Agency’s Library for a quick access of all survey/census results
- Any clarification on the surveys/censuses can be obtained by directly contacting the respective departments